Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Muse


We lose stores every day at Phil's, but it is still sad to see them go. Hopefully the designers enjoyed their journey into fashion. We can hope so.

Being up in the middle of the RL night has a few advantages. I saw a post that Muse was leaving us and had all their items for $10. I journeyed over in the wee small hours of the night to find a smallish crowd of ladies (and one guy) camming the premises. Many of the outfits at Muse are dresses and frilly attire, which you most likely know by now is not my style. Still there was certainly reason to take a look, drop a few linden and bid goodbye.

I purchased a striking jacket in black. You can see the full version behind me on the vendor. Now, I am going to be honest. There were some issues with this outfit. I am still happy with my purchase, but I had to do a lot of alterations to be that way. The skirt as I suspected it might, went through my body a LOT even with a moderate AO. The glitch pants were no mod and way too long for the skirt, and the cuffs (I LOVE THE CUFFS) were attached to hand rather than forearms so they moved in unlikely directions. Luckily, the cuffs were mod so it was easy -- for me anyway -- to change that.

I added a sash from an old camisk and accessorized with one of my Yabusaka dog tag necklaces. It took me awhile, but I am happy with the look. The textures are nicely finished; hence the collar is optional. The jacket could easily stand alone with some low rider pants too.

Comments

Popular Posts