Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

CHALLENGE: Update


I've decided to make my challenge of yesterday a bit more interesting *wink*. For anyone that wants to participate in more of a contest, here's the deal.

Winner of best photo wins any one product from PhotoGraphique. Choose from cameras with poses, photo studio or pose packs.  I will be the judge. The criteria will be the best photo with what you have to work with (not how great your items may or may not be). So if you end up on the Wanderton sandbox like I almost did, it won't count against you. It might actually help. Try not to cheat too much. Oldness is the point here -- and fun of course.

  • To be eligible you need to be at least a year old. Sorry new guys, but old is relative even at Phil's.
  • Add your post to the comment of  of the original challenge post here.
  • If you cannot comment to that post, just send me a notecard in world and I will add your link so everyone can see what you have done.
  • GUYS ARE WELCOME as part of this challenge. I didn't put the original post on the men's feed yesterday, but this one will go up there. Didn't mean to leave you out.
  • The contest is over May 15th. I will review all the posts then and I will announce the winner the next day. 


Have fun. Right now Momo is the winner by default. Let's make her work a little for it :D.

Comments

Popular Posts