Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Take Me For a Ride




A great new gift is out on the Marketplace -- actually TWO gifts. What's a gal to do when faced with choices? Well pick the brightest and flashiest version I guess.

I took my new convertible out for a spin on Bellisseria. Rez zones let even us on walking paths drive the roads.  Amazingly I did very well.


I will say that sim crossings are BAAAAAAD so going very far is problematic. This is not the car, but the crossings :D and hopefully those will improve over time.

After I took these photos and did this blog post I realized the car was against the TOS so I am deleting all the info on where to find it. Sorry. But the pictures are great, so that's a plus. And it was a fun photo shoot.




Pose by: the car

Comments

Popular Posts