Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Party Pad - Weekend Sales


It was a very busy shopping day for me. I traveled far and wide and checked out many more items than I usually do; all good.   Most of the products in the liking column of my scoresheet this week were "primmy" so this isn't going to be a post for those in the land impact challenge arena.  

Here are my personal picks:

My cute little party top is from vagrant  The Nova Top comes in a variety of colors with this being named black.   This pretty much looks like silver to me but perhaps without materials it actually IS black :D.   It has matching skimpy shorts  but nothing I would ever wear. Still, I am pretty sure I have something this will work with in my fairly voluptuous wardrobe closet. 

If you are in the market for  "noIamnotreallynakedIamwearingapostagestampbikini" attire -- this is your week. I am guessing there were at least 25 versions of the theme, some REALLY postage stamp size LOL. 


 
I have a lot of bars but this Aurum Luxury PORTHOLE BAR Gold from Black Sand is definitely unique. It comes in a light gray version also.  Note that this is fairly heavy mesh with a hefty land impact -- but packed full of details and style. I enlarged it a bit so that it fit nicely over one of the porholes in the Trompe Loeil Jocosa Modern Houseboat (COLLABOR88).  



This BackBone Patio Sofa - PG - Light also comes in a dark wood with more neutral fabrics.  I opted for the grayscale driftwood tone which goes perfectly in the houseboat.   The couch is 13 li and the table is 1 li.  

There is also a fun gift (two actually) in the demo area for this couch.



The boat you can see through the expanse of windows isn't a neighbor's, it is the offering available this weekend from Build Works : Mesh Sailboat LowDaP.  This is  a prop, not a vehicle and weighs in at 60 li -- more for the high LOD version.  

It will be fun decorating my houseboat. I always liked the IDEA of a houseboat but the Belli models never excited me much, this one is very classy!

Have fun shopping this weekend. 


Poses by: Belle Poses

Comments

Popular Posts