Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Lazy Gardener


The first thing I thought when I saw the new Carpinteria Cottage was "OOOOUU  Plants!  Some of us are accomplished landscapers and other definitely not. I am pretty much in the middle. This large rectangular area is "lush" by any standards.  While the house comes without the plants (saving 19 land impact), I personally have plans for the plants alone at a different Trompe Loeil house that I am calling my second home.   


The second thing was that this was no "cottage" at least in my mind.  

Now if I remember correctly Carpinteria is a very upscale neighborhood, so perhaps this IS a cottage --- THERE. The roomy home features lots of glass for great ocean or forest views -- or even desert ones.  


Some rooms are virtually all glass while others are made for private use.  Doors open to outdoor living areas so multi-purpose is definitely part of the plan.


A large backyard patio is perfect for intimate breakfasts or sunbathing. Hot tub anyone?

Find it at the newly opened FaMESHed.  


Comments

Popular Posts