Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Betting Arty


I haven't been to many galleries of late, but this Belle Epoque - Zoe - Black outfit (three pieces) inspired me to journey out.  The sleek outfit feels both daring and glamorous.  I need a champagne flute in my hand and I will be set.

I am at the Kondor Art Center and there is plenty to see here.  The work behind me is "Tombstones"  by Kitten.  It is a long piece with this being only a section.  There are two floors to enjoy plus another gallery across the way. 

My outfit was purchased  using the recent group credit and comes in various new body fits as well as Lara.


My Meva Mabel Earrings are from Shop and Hop -- purchased with the gift card mentioned previously.  I feel VERY New York native here although I have only passed through the airport.  Imagination is everything.   These earrings come with a texture change hud so some gold tones are available also. 

Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA Tapia   

Poses by: an lar

Comments

Popular Posts