Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Clean Up - Outfits folder


The outfits panel is a great way to find things easily and dress quickly but have you thought about how it impacts your inventory numbers?  Let's take a look, wander down "memory lane" a bit and do a little bit of clean up.


Even a simply outfit with NO shoes (I really do like bare feet) is pretty complex.  




If you upload screenshots for your favorite outfits, getting rid of  ones you no longer use -- or plan to use is easy. I however have a LOT of outfits that are just named and some that were supposed to be temporary for blogging purposes and some that are likely missing elements (that impromptu database fairy work that I only discover later).    So let's see how this works out.  My inventory is 71,898 after emptying my trash.

My inventory is down to 71,329 now with mostly outfits from the last two years.  The thing that "I" learned was that the outfit GALLERY with pictures is separate from the Outfits LISTINGS.  So deleting one doesn't delete the other. Hmmmm.   

And I didn't find any missing inventory.  Woot. 

Now a 500 item inventory purge isn't huge.  I clean my inventory monthly anyway. But I am guessing for some of you this would be a much bigger difference ^^.  So think about taking a look at those outfits you no longer wear.  

Comments

Popular Posts