Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Halloween Window Shopping


This looks a lot like a rendered picture but it is indeed  the K&S - // Witch's House. Backdrop w. lights that can be found at Kustom9.  It is gorgeous with plenty of places for the perfect Halloween photo.

When the typist was growing up, fairly poor and before Internet Shopping (yes, with caps) my mom and I would g "window shopping". It was a great activity and cost nothing -- which was what our budget allowed.  I am not sure if people still take part in that activity but I even though I don't decorate for Halloween I decided to do some virtual shopping  and show you some of my favorites. 


Find this cutie at the Nutmeg booth at ACCESS.


And this at the {what next} booth also at ACCESS.  

Comments

Popular Posts