Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Official SL Halloween Machinima (Video) Contest



watch on YouTube -- 2012 when mesh was new and dolls were "in" :D


Linden Lab REALLY wants folks to know about  a new contest. There have been MANY announcements on the forums today as well as an official post with all the info

Tis been a long time since I have filmed but I do remember the joy.  

I won't be capturing and editing for this -- mostly because once my familiar and well used video capture software became outmoded I tried some others and honestly just didn't want to RELEARN.  I like simple.  Also I am not big on contests where the winner is by popularity and not product :D.  

I WILL however be interested to see the videos and I hope they are put up somewhere that folks NOT into social media can see the efforts of all those that partake.    

 

Comments

Popular Posts