Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Darkness


We each in theory have a dark side. We either embrace it or run from it.  I have been in the later category for a few decades now. But for some exploring the part of themselves that hides in the shadows is a "good" thing -- psychological speaking.  We each have a choice and I respect which ever way your footsteps take you.  

In the art world the gruesome and macabre can become beautiful. One of my favorite paintings is of an emaciated couple embracing. They appear to be near deaths door and still comforting each other. I think it is a famous painting so if you are an art history major you may know the one I am speaking of.  It is haunting and definitely difficult to turn away from. Not for the family room wall for sure --- but still ART.  

The Dirty Rat Machinery Totem comes in both legacy textures (shown) and PBR. Find it at The Disturbed Event.  

MINIMAL - April Group Gift 2023


Comments

Popular Posts