Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Border Crossings - Fantasy Faire 2024


The fairylands are open!   Wander and wonder and let your imagination roam. 

It is blogger day as I pen my chronicles here and I am starting my journey through 22 regions.  Not all are ready for photographs; it may be a late night or early morning for some of the builders. Still there is plenty to see.  

I am standing on the border between Whistlyn Shallows and Last Stop .   Both builds are impressive but it is amazing how much they change depending on he EEP setting. Well you KNEW that I bet.  So be sure and have local lighting on  or toggle now and then to see what the creators PLANNED to show you :D.

My outfit for my journey is from Roped Passions, the (RP) Earth Mender  set which also includes boots. A lot of the faire offerings are VERY niche; that is the point of course, but this is moving a bit towards mainstream.    Many mesh body fits are included. This is Lara, not LaraX


These earrings are part of the Schelm :) FF007-FF008 set  with texture hud and resize (mine are smaller than the default.  

Find out all you need to know at the official Fantasy Faire website. 

Poses by: Di's Opera and SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts