Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Puzzle Paths


There are new walkway and patio sets out from Barnesworth Anubis.   The textures are lovely and there is a LARGE tile version choice in the release as well as low LOD versions of some pieces.  The land impact is low and for most pieces one.   Shown here is [ba] cobbled pavers - filler b (six pieces in all). 


There are lots of different intertwining shapes that can be used and those of you that love puzzles will have great fun. Me?  SO not my skillset LOL. Hence my simple walkway using the square piece.  

There is a texture chart included with pictures of the pieces and how they can go together AND you can see many of the shapes in the demo area at COLLABOR88. I think that will be very helpful.

Even if you only use a few pieces this is a great bargain!  

Have fun. 

PS. I remembered clearly working with the original version of these pieces. It was the time of MOSP and I was out on the ground level waterfront putting them together. I DID get a nice path installed eventually.  I found this photo from way back then.  Took awhile to find in almost 7000 posts.  Fun to remember. 





Trompe Loeil - Javier Desert Cabin Tan V1.3
(Fundati)  plants

Comments

Popular Posts