Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Morning in Fall

larger photo here

While Spring  is on its way in my neck of the corporeal world, Fall is indeed my favorite season. Over at Saint Pete City, the leaves are golden and falling. The sun is bright, the morning crisp and subtle smoke floats in the air.

larger photo here

From MEVA for Whimsical, the Cubes set which includes collar, bangles, ring and boots. Both black and brown leathers can be found.

I am especially fond of the collar which looks a bit like a tie. Many possibilities are roaming in my mind as I type.

The Bustier Dress from Baiastice is a fitting companion and I am still (STILL) in the new Chocolat hair from eXxEsS.



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: [KoKoLoReS] and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts