Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 46 Bronze


Now when "I" think of bronze it is somewhat dull color between brass and copper; likely that metal name of the hue comes into play there.  Pantone has many ideas about what bronze might be so this is a pick your middle ground brown kind of week.   Here is the tone I went with:



My outfit is a gacha item from a big set. I played once to try my luck and won the purse (rigged so that is nice) and then bought the matching dress-sweater combo off the Marketplace :D. There were WAY too many items in the set to assure a good chance -- by chance.   I really like Zenith although this isn't exactly a "me" outfit. But it is nicely made and I like to be supportive. 


Credits: 

=Zenith=Winter Sweetie Sweater (Choco) - Maitreya
=Zenith=Winter Sweetie Bag (Choco) Rigged For Sweater Only

Hair: *TUKINOWAGUMA* David



This is the official path to the challenge.





Poses by: NANTRA (includes books)

Comments

Popular Posts