Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Oldies and Goodies

Just a few of the many gifts out at Trompe Loeil.

No hot picks from me on the Tuesday sales this week, but I have something better for you. Gifts!


Past gachas have been converted to fat packs over at Trompe Loeil and along with that, some gifts were born. I loved these pool ball dressers when they came out and used the black and white one often. Is it still somewhere in my inventory? Well it is NOW as I picked it up from the gift vendor. Along with the dressers there are end tables and a big pack of lamps.  So be sure and pick up some oldies but goodies at the Trompe Loeil landing area.  

I was also happy to read on the Advent Calendar poster that there will indeed be a 2021 edition; woot!  All that holiday décor is one of my favorite parts of the season.  I have no idea what form the release will take but I of course will keep you apprised.    

Comments

Popular Posts