Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gift Giving


It can be easy to forget that this is a season of giving. Holiday lights, the first snowfall, family get togethers (sometimes on ZOOM this year) -- the holidays can be many things.  I think they should partly be about appreciation -- appreciation for friends and family and what we DO have even when we have lost so much these last two years. 

There is a story behind today's photo, a fun one.   

Yesterday I received a semi-anonymous gift. It was this cute gardenia shed from dust bunny. It arrived with a fun note from a gift giving alt (this my assumption of course) and it definitely brightened my day.  If you haven't GIVEN this season (real or virtually) I suggest adding that activity to your holiday list.  

My hair was also a gift from long ago so I added it to today's post. 

Pay It Forward this winter.


The Pia necklace set  from Kunglers is perfect for holiday get togethers -- especially those in the elegant category. It comes with a texture change hud and can be found at the current round of Cosmopolitan.   


Savin. Mila x Top - Red - Maitreya

""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B)(Black amber)

Pose by: SEMotion

Comments

Popular Posts