Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shop and Hop December 2021



I took a quick trip over to Shop ahd Hop this afternoon. Most sims were open. Using the VERY HANDY LIST from the official blog post I chose my shops of interest -- those I purchase from, those I have blogged for, those who have given out spectacular gifts in the past.   



There was an obvious return of the Old Guard shops, some we haven't seen in many rounds. My favorite gifts will not necessarily be YOUR choices, so be sure and visit at a more leisurely pace than mine.  I passed up gift cards as I was looking for visuals, but happily picked up a $500 gift card from Bloom by accident. There are some very pretty things at Bloom; just watch those LODs as the mesh is of the full perm variety and viewing distances vary.  

There are lots of really fun holiday items including a lot of animesh!



Top Photo:
BackBone Santa Paws Lil Reindeer - Cinnamon
[SF] Christmas Tray - Vintage 2 Shutterfield (also a neutral version)
*OAL* Balia Maitreya ~ Snowflake
:: DS :: Yumi Candy Cane Glasses Deep Static
Baiastice_Katriyna Booties (color hud)

CONSTRUCT - Ice Rink round small -  16 li

Second Photo:
Trompe Loeil - Winter Weather Leather Chair Free Gift (also in red)
VARONIS - Halcyon Days / Wood Wall Ladder
VARONIS - Halcyon Days / Firewood
VARONIS - Halcyon Days / Lantern
~BAZAR~ Star Candle Wreath





Pose by: Piffou!

Comments

Popular Posts