Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tropical Heat - Belle Epoque 500 lindens


Belle Époque has given group members 500 lindens to shop with!  And that 500 lindens goes a long way. Woot! If you are not already a member you can become one for 10 lindens.  

I have been part of the group for awhile now and actually have my notices turned on *wink* -- something I don't always do. Hence I was one of the first folks over after the announcement.  One thing I like about Belle Époque is the variety. Fantasy, posh, day dress, casual wear -- it is all intermingled on the walls.  

I found several releases to try out but when I came to the Candice set I was definitely in love and looked no further.  The swim attire is a separate item from the beach bag and mat.  I was happy to pay the overage for the accessory, but wait -- I had credit left in my account!   So a gorgeous and very different bit of swimwear as a gift.  

Little Fox - Summer babe - Slides 
Stealthic - Searching




Sami chose the Fiesta set which can be worn with or without the ruffled sleeves. 

L&B Swear Dia De Muertos Charm Necklace
TRUTH Cheri


Our backdrop is the Trompe Loeil - Benicia Bar & Pool available at Uber Plants and Pottery are included. 




Poses by: Helamiyo and LAP

Comments

Popular Posts