Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Making Statements


If you already zipped over to Varsity to pick up the sparkly dress and sleek jumpsuit sets from recent posts AND stayed in group AND kept notices on ...

then you already know there is a new $500 gift card out.  Wo-Ho!

Shown here are my choices, the Maya top and Maya Pleater pants.  Now the store is new and seems to be leaning towards the less is more style of dressing but there are a few more sedate items to choose from. This is a template store so of course demo and read the brands featured as they very from release to release. I even found one outfit I liked that didn't come in Maitreya. I also founds some brands that I had never heard of -- I am thinking these are for more robust gals.    My choices came with mini huds in three different sets. I took the neutral path.   

The gift cards expire fairly quickly so don't delay. There are items for the guys also.

And in the new release area, we have these show stopper earrings from Kunglers.  You can find the Jasmine earrings at FaMESHed!.  Texture change hud included of course. 

Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_PART

.PALETO.Backdrop: Station B- 324(MATERIAL)(PHYSICS)(LIGHT)



Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts