Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

SOS Tropical Style


The Spoonful of Sugar Event to support Doctors Without Borders is going on.   The theme is tropical.  It is a large multi-region event and with that often times comes confusion. If you love to wander amidst bongo drums and rhythmic music this event is for you.  "I" wanted an easy way to find the creators I wanted to support, but alas I didn't find that. I did find a big page with links to the main stores, but nothing that let me click and go to say ...


Kunglers where you can find these Blaire Earrings (red and white only) as the donation item for the event. There is a page that lists which shops are in which regions, so that should be some help if you venture over. 

My jumpsuit is one of four colors (various mesh body fits) of the VARSITY / WENDY JUMPSUIT gift;  the same shop that brought you the sparkling dress from a couple of days ago. The colors are white, black, red, and orange. The red looked outstanding with these earrings but was a bit overpowering in my photo so I did a quick and modest costume change and reshot my picture. 


Hair: TRUTH VIP Eclipse (current VIP gift comes with full color hud and styling hud and "streaks" :D)

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts