Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Daydreams

Daydreams

Most of my friends can't see it, but I actually am taking it a bit easier these days. Caught up with most of my work I have time to muse and watch the sunsets. It is easy to get caught up in the scurry of things. I do it often. And then there's that creative siren's call ... lunch? No lunch. Breakfast? Well there was tea!

So it is nice to work at a slightly slower pace and enjoy the world I have made for myself.


From MEVA for the Crossroads, overalls in a variety of colors and neutrals with either gold or silver trim. Maitreya only. They come with an optional cropped tank to be worn underneath. I actually had quite a few things in my closet that would also slide beneath those clasps but I was feeling spunky today.



MEVA coins bracelets and necklace
***ArisAris-B&W - AA99 - Nature Live Sandals
eXxEsS : VANILLA A hair

House and cot by Trompe Loeil


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the Trompe Loeil cot and Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts