Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Halloween - Modern Style



I love clean lines, minimalist stylings, so it wasn't difficult to fall in love with two new releases. Here's the skinny.


From Second Spaces at Satin Inc. which runs from Oct 13 at 2pm SLT through Nov 2 at 11:59pm SLT. 

This Halloween themed venue includes mystery boxes that shoppers will receive once they reach certain spend limits at the event. There's a Trick box and a Treat box. All the designers were divided equally between the boxes and each contributed one item to their assigned box. 

Shown in this photo are three of my favorite releases, HalloGlam - flying bats, HalloGlam - candlesticks and HalloGlam - faux pumpkins. Items are mod so can expand easily for size and I have done that here. I think the pumpkins are my favorite. So nice to see something new!  


Now I had planned a more -- well let's say complete -- styling of decor and abode, but as I started putting things together I decide that "modern is minimal" and I liked the arty way things came together.  

The abode?  Well that's the new COLLABOR88 release from Trompe Loeil,  the Cubit Modern Cabin.   

I LOVE THIS!!!!  Simple, super stylish and almost free it can be a beach house, a studio, a small shop --- the uses are pretty much endless. It has a very deep base so can go on a hill or in water. Window walls all open (eight in all) and you can choose privacy or clear glass. Fireplace is included.  







Comments

Popular Posts