Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Value Packed Weekend Shopping


I didn't find much for myself this weekend but that doesn't mean the blog will be empty. Here are a few things I thought might be of interest.

Lead photo is the Pop-up Ramen Cart backdrop which amazingly includes all of these pieces -- as well as poses, cuddles and adult animations (oh my).  Some LODs are good, some not so much but this IS intended as a photo prop.  Definitely a lot for your linden 75 dollars (eBento Weekend).

Find the ! Khaos Muse - Mystic Pop-Up Ramen Cart here


You can find two versions of this round wall planter (the other is cactus) with a choice of three woods via hud at the Noveny Store.  Very pretty



And in fashion, my pick for the weekend  is this BIG set of summery sandals with big color texture hud and a choice of metals and soles.  Find the -KC- CAGLIARI WEDGES / MAITREYA LEGACY KUPRA SLINK BELLEZA  at KC Couture




Comments

Popular Posts