Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Cosmo Anniversary Take Two


Did you forget there was a second round to the Cosmopolitan Anniversary gift giving?   I did!  I was however happily surprised to see the little gift crates once more.  A big variety of goodies are presented this round -- both as products and as presents.   

Some of my favorite gifts are featured in this post, others will likely follow as the week moves toward the end of the month.  


The Surfboard table MESH - HeadHunter's Island is number one on my favorite's list. While it COULD act as a table, to "me" it seems fitting as a outdoor handyman type prop -- getting ready to refinish or spruce up your board for the summer :D.

The Little Diamond *LD* La Loba bodysuit  comes with a big texture change hud. While I am guessing it wasn't meant to represent a wet suit, Imma gonna  consider it a serendipitous bonus that it works with the surf board :D.  

The ED Design  Amore Necklace comes with a choice of metals and is big enough to see from a distance -- something I personally look for in jewelry!  


Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA Barret

Poses by: [ west end ] Bento Poses - Double Take - Single Poses  [add]  gifts at the event




Comments

Popular Posts