Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 27 Emerald


Well the good news is that most all of the color swatches for emerald green are very close to each other, so at least there is agreement.  Emerald is apparently "cooler" (towards blue rather than yellow) of just plain green which we have tackled and tamed -- well, I hope so anyway.  It is very close to "teal".   Since green have been problematic for me I am guessing this may be a tricky color, but hopefully something is hiding in my inventory.   Wish me luck. 



My preliminary search turned up jewelry -- not exactly an outfit.   And as expected this was a tough color for my inventory. Eventually a coat from the early days of mesh was found. Whew!   Adding a coordinating umbrella gave a bit of charm to the retro outfit.  


Credits:  

Ducknipple DN Mesh: Potlood (S)
(Kunglers) Serena necklace - Emerald
:::ChicChica::: Umbrella Green


This is the official path to the challenge.




HairL .:EMO-tions:. * MALINA *

Comments

Popular Posts