Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Enchantment Hunt


There are some really lovely things out at Enchantment this month. Very romantic. And while fantasy isn't my main interest in SL I certainly enjoy looking at the beauty.  Along with lots of feminine togs there are props and other goodies so be sure and stop by. 

Since I have seemingly moved into "summertime" mode early this year (who know why) it takes a bit to peek my interest. But the Enchantment hunt is always fun and usually short (woot) and fairly easy (woot again) --- so Sunday morn I went out hunting.  

There are some terrific items to be gathered this round so don't miss out.  You can find the list here.   Now at least one of the SLURLS is incorrect in that list (and yes, I found it LOL) BUT Have Unequal has their not easy to find prize in a touch object and NO landmark to the next spot. So you will need both "follow the next landmark" and the list in order to finish the hunt. Or some searching would work maybe. 

My top photo shows all my favorite items (I found most of them). And the close ups below give you a better idea of the individual items. 

Midsummer Rustic Tree Arch - Flowering and  Wildflower Field - fields of light pink  from Simply Shelby

*::.who what.::* -Midsummer Night's Dream POSE made for M-F but obviously works for FF or maybe MM? Who knows.

Have Unequal [HU] Ella Body_Beige (Lara and Legacy) on me

~fugue~ Midsummer Blossom Dress - MINT (Belleza, Lara and Slink)

Bliensen + MaiTai - Elva Earrings Special Edition (so pretty and many pastel colors so they go with a lot)

~fugue~
This fits Moonlight with eBody FREE :D

Have Unequal


Bliensen + MaiTai 


Sami's hair is from Truth
Mine is NO.MATCH_NO.MEANING





Single Poses by: aDORKable and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts