Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Backyard Birthday Bash



Just in case you haven't heard, there is a big celebration going on for the 50 Linden Friday folks.  I have been trying to get in for a week now and the LOWEST number I have seen in the sim is 45. And believe me, I tried. 

Hopefully the creators are selling things as well as giving away gifts.  I have put this event in my 'no longer news" category and will pass it by. I don't enjoy clicking on the map forever any more than I enjoy lag (yes, I know some folks like both those frustrating to me things). 

But I still wanted to let you guys know it was happening in case you want to try your luck. You have two more weeks so you just might get in there. 



Outfit from 52 Colors Revisited -  LIME


Pose by: Adorkable

Comments

Popular Posts