Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bastet Revisiting



Inara posted a lovely article recently, one that had me remembering other adventures.  I used to get out a lot more. Maybe I am just getting old (almost 14 now!) or maybe there isn't quite as much to see. Lovely regions still appear on the grid but most have the "this is my vision of my perfect life" vibe where recognizable furniture, décor, buildings and flora mix together in infinite ways that are pleasing but don't actually say much.  Experiences weren't as PRETTY back in the day, but there was often a sense of the need to create left as an echo in the builds that would never stand the test of time. 




The area that I visited was Shadezar; click on the book to arrive at your destination.  

My outfit is recognizably from DeviousMind; Bastet.  When I originally featured it back in 2017, I didn't realize that I had the COLORFUL version as well as the black.  Oh my!    Tis a beauty.

Hair: eXxEsS : TOFFEE 

I used the SHARED EEP for this photo and adjust the warm and misty light a bit for more contrast within the scene. 


Pose by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts