Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wizarding Faire



Well I almost missed it, but sometimes cleaning your inventory reaps rewards.  I knew the Wizarding Faire was going on, but what could that offer ME?  

Well it turns out a lot!   

This is some of the Second Spaces - The Burrow set mixed in with a couple of my older items to balance the lovely potter at bottom right.  This could fit in many stylings; you don't have to be magical to use it.  The pieces come in three parts with the sink and cupboard being one.  Very creative.  Some pieces are LOD3 and 4 but you can test that for your needs at the demo.   

Hurry as the Faire closes tomorrow.   
 



This is the -DRD- mage's den - collection  which really looks like it was created as a gacha and changed to mod-copy.  You can buy individual pieces or a fatpack. The triangle count is reasonable on the  mage's den - suitcase drawers which I purchased.  I think it could fit well into boho stylings which I love. I also got the rug  which will help fill a hole in that area of my inventory. 

It actually looks a lot like something my grandmother or great-grandmother would have. So nostalgic for me.  I am hoping the move from gachas (again just my presumption) to mod copy items will move across the grid in the coming months. That would make me very happy. 

Comments

Popular Posts