Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fall Fun - Shop and Hop


While there are plenty of sultry and sexy outfits at Shop and Hop, there are also lots of just for fun things.  While this outfit is a bit too "young" for me, it is really cute and well made and perfect I suspect for some of you!


In the running for my personal favorite item of the event are these dandelions. I mean I have had plenty of yards with an abundance. They are so perfect for some house stylings -- and different. Various clusters and singles are in the pack.


Super nice sandals with a big color change hud 

Credits:

ERSCH - Pumpkin Love Choker -pumpkin-ERSCH - Pumpkin Love Choker -pumpkin-
 *[SK]* (Sweet Kajira) *  -- SK * Shiva pants and top BOO!! (maitreya and legacy)
[Dazzling] Dorian sandals (ebody Kupra  Legacy and Maitreya)


Cube  Republic Dandelion pack
DI'S CREATIONS BUNTING HAPPY HALLOWEEN 


Hair: eXxEsS : ELENA

Poses by: aDORKable and  Torrid Midnight

Comments

Popular Posts