Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Peach is he New Orange


Both Tachinni and Vision have group gift credits going on so if you are a member or want to become one, now is the time. Beyond that you can pick up this very cute and not so orange and black "dress" at the Tachinni at the Shop and Hop. Super cute it is too short for a dress "for me" so I added some leggings. I would have been thrilled if the included panties were on / off but that isn't the case. Still and hopefully no one will be inspecting my crouch that closely ^^.

My chapeau is the ::C'est la vie !:: Douglas Hat -- also at Shop and Hop.  And as a tip they have great texture leggings. Oh so handy. 


I popped over to VISION and grabbed my credit.  Keeping in the same color palette I chose this Malea dress (a top for me) in white. Lots of choices of both belt and ruffle colors AND on-off panties. Woot.  Two texture versions are included in the pack. 


Hair: eXxEsS : SELYSA A


Poses by: Di's Opera and Depearla

Comments

Popular Posts