Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Finca Showcase - Outdoor Dining


Now I was going to show you the very impressive new classic fireplace that is currently at Cosmopolitan (perfect for the holidays) -- and then I clicked on the garden teleporter at the FINCA main store.  I have to admit that while the sign is huge I had never wandered.  


 
And hence this post.  The FINCA - Giardino Patio Fatpack is filled with goodness including six different versions of the chairs. The table can be used on its on or with the runners as shown.  The flower baskets come in several flower color choices, the lighting in various pole lengths. 

I was really surprised to find the backdrop as part of the set!   There is fan decor and a wearable fan also. 

The FINCA - The Sand Fence Kit goes perfectly and great for defining YOUR spot amidst  Belli  or small areas. You could even use it around a large parcel and have various private spaces defined.  I really hope I get to use it some day.   With that you of course need grass or bushes.  I chose the FINCA - Switchgrass  which features various colors and shapes and styles. Mixed with each other and easily resized for variances they make a very convening wild lawn.   

Other credits:

Apple Fall Pumpkin Place Setting
Apple Fall Argentinian Malbec
Wine Glass 5 décor (old piece of mine that is very pretty but weighs in at 3 (OMG) and I really need to remake it now that I know how :D)

Comments

Popular Posts