Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Yeosin Modern Ranch


My first post written in the new year. Woot!

When I saw this beauty in Seraphim I zipped over to Uber -- where since it was Christmas eve I  could "sort of" get in. By the next day I could walk through the demo and since then I have been oh so anxiously awaiting its arrival -- assuming correctly that it wouldn't be until January rolled around.  

It is impressive.  Now I am not sure if you would call it "homey". There is another Trompe Loeil recent release in a similar style over at The Fifty that might work better if that is what you are looking for. But for a gallery?  It is a dream.  



Basically a very modern version of an Asian style with windows that can be shaded or clear acting as walls.   A very large atrium forms the center of the build and there is a long walkway and a separate section with fewer windows to the side.   You really need to walk through to see. 

I had a great time landscaping and even though it isn't MY gallery I am very pleased. 


So head on over to Uber and take a stroll!




Comments

Popular Posts