Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

For the Love of Books


Now I have to admit that these days I read on my notebook not curled up in bed with tea at hand. Well, the tea is still at hand, but not as cozy.  Still I love to decorate with books and if that describes you too -- then this post is for you. 


This is the Dirty Rat Library -- a cylindric  fully enclosed skybox with door and platform.  I couldn't get inside because of the teleport settings on the sim, but cam artist as I am you can see how impressive this build is.


It is a long way down and a long way up.  I am not sure what you would use this for. It has a bit of a Harry Potter vibe for me and would be a great entry skybox for a role play sim.  

Now I bet you are wondering how I managed to take that lead photo if I couldn't get inside.  Do I have a surprise for you!


You can find this 4 land impact finely detailed bookcase with great LODs (chuckle) as a gift at the Dirty Rat booth.  this is the actual size -- hence my pose for relationship.  Downsized to "people size" it is 3.  

Call me super impressed. 

Find all the goodness at the newly opened Midnight Order

Second Life Syndicate is the combined group for many events and hunts including The Engine Room. It is free to join.    



Poses by:  SEMotion

Comments

Popular Posts