Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Chairs - The Chairs


Until yesterday and my haunting of the Mr. Poet lucky boards, I had been shying away from the waiting and hoping and hopping of chair watching. But in my journeys of yesterday, I found some great things for the gals. This is another ALL FREE outfit. Well almost. I didn't bother getting shoes and my skin is a Tuli group gift. There is however a set of free Kalista skins right next to the other gifts at her store; not new but still very nice.

My intent was not to show another newbie freebie outfit, but to introduce you to some new and maybe not so new goodies that I found on my travels. I love this free hair from Exile. I hadn't been there in a long while but remembered that they had guy hair gifts. The presents (now named demos by the front door) are all new to me. They could have been there for months however; I can't remember the last time I ventured by. This Susan hair comes in tons of colors, so you are bound to find one that works for you.


My dress is a new lucky chair prize from Dany French Touch. A suit for the gentlemen comes in the pack. I should worn you that the skirt especially has that alpha layer overlay here and there flashy thing going on. If that drives you crazy, this may not be the outfit for you. You could always drop the skirt and add some pants for a pirate gal feel. That's an option.

Also new (I think) is this necklace set from Mariposa Jewels. I noted a lot of green dots in the neighborhood when I was visiting. A short journey to the back room uncovered a lockdown Midnight board with this necklace set and a lot of gals watching the 2 minute chair. There are many different items in the chair.  I won two things in a couple of minutes on wildcards. That is really unusual for me as I seldom see those question marks quickly enough to win the jump. Anyway, it is definitely worth stopping by for a look. This set includes earrings (worn but hidden under the pretty hair) and bangles (a bit too modern for this outfit).  BOTH bronze and silver version are included - Woot!


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Exile Susan coffee
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview; []::Tuli::[] gem eyes :: emerald
Clothing: Dany French Touch Muriel

Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Aubade (Bronze/Turquoise)

Poses by: PhotoGraphique

Comments

Popular Posts