Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Mimmi - Just One Shot


Alienbear's Designs and Bliss Couture have teamed up in a  new release Mimmi Series.

It makes me smile really, lots of events that could be looked at as problems led me back to the Rouge Forrest for this photo. It really doesn't matter how I found myself in ONLY teal jewelry. In the end this is a much better photo than I would have taken if things had gone as planned.

Honestly? This is all you really need to be wearing -- if you are daring enough.

The jewelry set options are enormous with many styles of earrings and two styles of necklaces. The crown comes in two parts with a hud. You can see photos of the matching gown at Vanessinha's blog. A rainbow of color choices vie for your lindens.

More photos of the jewelry including some pieces I didn't show can be seen here.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Adena ~ Silver
Skin: Alienated Soul Black and Blue Fair Skin


Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts