Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shop Til You Drop


I spent some time redoing my bunny's space today. It's not mine really, just a 512 that a friend isn't using, so a loan of sorts. It was good to take away the wintry feeling house and replace it with the the summery and breezy opening gift from Y's House. I can almost feel those warm afternoon winds coming through the doors.


Once you tally up the house and the bunnies and the bunny food (this being a mom is tough work), there aren't tons of prims left to decorate with. Luckily I am a minimalist type of gal. When I received the newest group gift from {what next} courtesy of the new SL House and Garden group that I told you about the other day, I had to put it out. The shopaholic chair is just too cute. It comes with and without the hanging shopping bag and includes four animations with /1a adjustments.   I added a shopping box collection from deep in the recesses of my inventory and a fun poster that I picked up last month at N326, the smoke shop -- and I was set. The rug is from my {what next} blogger set; low and behold it is tintable. How cool is that?


My saucy little outfit is based on a new release from Minutes to Midnight. The blue version of the Kholi Tube Dress is the Monday Mania special for this coming week. It also comes in a bubblegum pink version as well as white. I added some gloves and nylons as well as tattoos. The M2M dress comes in all layers and there are versions with and without garters.

I want a gold star for matching my Orange Creations Mercy shoes to the color of the nylons. It wasn't that difficult really; I am getting better at those shoe huds *wink*.

My top pose is a new release from Oh My Stars, and a very cute one indeed. I was so happy it fit me :D.




Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carla ~ Midnight Blue
Skin:  []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 02 ;** KANIVAL TATTOO ** - 78. Heart
Clothing: [M2M]..::Kholi Tube Dress; [Lemania Indigo] Special Delivery Stockings; [spork] Cosmo gloves Black
Shoes: #OC# Mercy-Midnight Blue
Accessories: TIA Teaser pearlsONYX

Poses by: Oh My Stars, the chair and Behaviour Body

Comments

Popular Posts