Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Thinking Green


Remembering back to our 52 weeks of color exercise, I knew I had very little green in my wardrobe.  Happily there is a hunt going on that solved that hole in my inventory somewhat.  Now I don't do hunts that often these days. I like to SEE what I am hunting for and honestly most of the good hunts have disappeared of the years, just the nature of changes.  

But with the new no gambling rules that affected gachas, hunt items with prices need to be displayed "somewhere", in this case on this hunt page.   

I am showing this in side view so that you can see the lovely texture job!   Really top shelf.  This can be a dress if you are brave or pair with texture leggings or tights for a more modest look. 


My accessories are a new release from Kungler's; happily a coordinating hue was on the texture hud.  

Paper.Sparrow 3. Clover Lorraine Sweater  on the FabFree Saint Patty's Day Hunt (look for a rainbow graphic on a prim - very small. Hint is "roses". You will likely need to derender in order to find and buy.  5 lindens.  

KUNGLERS - Guida earring  at Cosmopolitan  Big texture hud. 


Poses by: Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts