Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wonderland Hunt


It's Spring over at Witchwood with Alice in Wonderland and egg hunting the themes.  


You can view all the goodies at the landing point then enter the tunnel to "Wonderland" and begin your search. You are looking for plastic eggs.  This is a  paid hunt with the bigger prizes (dresses, bed and pillows for sure being 20 lindens and the small décor prizes 10.   As you might imagine this is a little too girlie for me personally but there are some very nice items here. 

Be sure and pick up your free egg gathering basket from a poster at the landing point.  The smaller décor items don't have the best LODs so check what will work for you.  There is also a sale going on across the sim.

I have to say that I do miss the old version of Witchwood which was so fun to explore and "witchy" but the Wonderland build was and adventure in its own way. I didn't find everything but I did pick up the bed and my favorite of the dresses. 

Have fun.  

Pose by: Helamiyo and the basket

Comments

Popular Posts