Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The New Neo Japan


I have been visiting and reporting on Neo Japan for years now. It has always been my favorite venue; emersion in the bustling night life shopping of Japan -- so many great photo ops amidst consumer goods.

Sadly that is gone now, hence the single doorway as my backdrop here.   I know event owners want to cram as many folks as possible into the space -- but the excitement of visiting is gone for me. 

You can see some old posts that show off what USED to be at this link (with a few odd things that Blogspot found mixed in of  course). 

All disappointment aside the free gift from Gabriel (guy version also) is very nice and well worth getting if this is your style. 

Hair:  no.match_ ~ NO SUFFER B 


Poses by: SEMotion

Comments

Popular Posts