Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Harshlands 10th Anniversary Hunt


Harshlands is celebrating ten years with some lovely gift (some from friends) that you can pick up until the 29th. No group is needed. Just find the glowing crystal balls and touch. You can even cam hunt (my favorite method as it so saves on tired and achy toes).  

I found all of the gifts I think. This wasn't as difficult as some of the Harshland hunts I have tried and there is even a hint sheet that you can pick up from the poster at the entry.  

*KD* Mae hairsticks&earrings - (exotic and finely made)


*KD* Chia red dress  (many older body fits)

*KD* KaiDesign  




I REALLY  love this bracelet! 
*KD* Alet wrist ornament  pinkJade   (Unisex L and R)





Most items are wearable for gals but there is an oh so pretty tabletop too.

Swank & Co. Ethanol Round Tabletop Fireplace Pink Limestone




Poses by: Eternal Dream

Comments

Popular Posts