Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Reflections


If you loved the detective desk and other Dirty Rat items featured lately, you might want to zip on over to Midnight Order where it is halftime -- which sometimes means additional items added to booths.   

The Dirty Rat - Detective Board - comes with  both PBR and Legacy texturing.  And those of you that really DO get out your magnifying glass to check out the details will indeed be pleased.


Oh so impressive!    

I got a little teary over this release. Well not QUITE teary but definitely nostalgic.  I thought of how perfect this would be as a filming set.  I really do miss the Machinima Open Studio Project, my baby for almost five years at Linden Endowment for the Arts.  I have so very many beautiful things that just sit in my inventory, things that would be better placed out in the world where people could enjoy and use them to create even more beauty. 

Even if you don't have a spot for this in your virtual world, you can journey over and be impressed.  

Happy travels.  

Comments

Popular Posts