Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Weekends Shop and Hop


Some of my favorite gifts from Shop are causal items. Not too surprising really as I am an easy going comfort loving gal.   The Watercolor Pallet Lounge - Pink PG (couples, single and massage animations) from Lacrime dell'anima  tops the list.  I may leave it here in the park which is my goto place these days. My kitty Pearl and I are pretty happy here.    

Also shown:

-Pixicat- Morgan Sweater - Love (Maitreya X)
BMe .:ZUE:. Senra Jamie Denim Skirt (this is one of the few SENRA items I found. It works fine for Lara and this sweatshirt. It comes with a cute boho flower power top that did NOT fit Lara :D. Lots of SENRA clothes in that store. 
Tastic-Strapped Beanie Hat  (comes with hud and is also tintalbe.  


Pose by: the bed

Comments

Popular Posts