Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Industrail Stripes


You know after 3.5 thousand posts I sometimes struggle for a title - LOL. There ARE stripes and there are industrial designs in this post. There is no prison which my title leads me to believe *wink*.

This super cute striped jumper (jumpsuit for some of us) is available from 22769 for the Fashion Pride event supporting the AIDS Committee of Toronto.


My backdrop highlights some of the items from 22769 out at the Mens Dept for the current round. Lots of great and of course not sex dependent goodies. There are even girlie poses in the furniture! Items on the shelves and cart are separate so you can place them where you want. Low land impact of course.


The jumper comes in dare to bare mode. I added a turtleneck as I am sometimes shy. You might remember my hair and hat, a VERY old design from Maitreya, still in my closet.

Poses by: furniture and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts