Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

I Can See Forever

I can see forever

A mid year resolution to explore more, I took off in my new {MYNX} Chevron Romper, available in a HUGE selection of sizes including some lesser known mesh body types. With lots of pretty colors to choose from, pink was my cheery choice of the day.

 I landed at Hestium, rich in atmosphere and lovely views.


Lots of venues and events are winding down including Hair Fair.  Don't miss this very pretty updo gift from *barberyumyum.  I featured it WITH the head wrap in my Hair Fair Gifts post. It does double duty for fancier times without the colorful accessory.

And it is almost AUGUST!  Where has the summer gone?


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the binocular prop and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts