Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Strolling


An impressive set of newness awaits you in the Baiastice booth at COLLABOR88


As I was wandering around one of my favorite photo shoot spots, St. Pete City, I began to try out poses. That got me memory walking and thinking of Long Awkward Pose, by far my long term favorite pose store.

There are some great pose makers these days, but I grew up with LAP. Young with a tiny inventory I was extremely grateful for all the gifts and the annual "Poop Hunt" filled with wonderfulness. Those were crowded times and lots of fun.  Going with the nostalgia, I typed in LAP in my inventory window and chose from my vintage collection.


I styled this outfit in sort of a retro glam manner. Movie star on holiday? Maybe so.  The Baiastice Mia Mini dress comes in both pattern and solids and the Baiastice Amos sun glasses have a definite hide me from the paparazzi feel.

Add the Meva Nemia Necklace in Copper (one of several color choices) from The Chapter Four and you have a great look.



I pretty much saved my favorites for last. I love these fun mid-high Baiastice Tropez Wedges. With tons of colors to choose from I was feeling very cheery and so picked a sunny golden tone. Happily my favorite dress style of the release matched perfectly.

My much modded carryall bag was originally from ISON but is no longer available.  Definitely a favorite!


Hair: Vanity Hair: Valentina

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Long Awkward Pose (with nostalgia - nla)


Comments

Popular Posts