Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Too Much Stuff

Too Much Stuff?

Inventory.

A never ending battle.

I have been slashing and burning my pixels over the last month -- going from almost 50,000 (I pitch often) to 27,000 25,000 at the moment with more to go. Do I feel "lighter"? You betcha!  The first rule of feng shui is eliminate clutter.  I have very little in my real life but it is easier to accumulate in a world of representational entries rather than physical goods.


My overstuffed suitcase is getting a little lighter.



From %Percent --  the  Packing Suitcase which comes complete with sitting animations as well as "OMG I've got way too much stuff!" options. Both wood and suitcase colors can be changed by menu and there is even a choice to use the suitcase as a prop in closed, half open (shown) or open modes. Really much fun!

This is part of The Challenge for Builders event with the theme Wanderlust.

New duds?   This Ducknipple Sporty vs1 set comes with color change hud for the trim as well as in standard sizes, Maitreya and Slink.


Hair: Sava by Exxess

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the suitcase and aDORKable


Comments

Popular Posts