Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Movie Star


Feeling very much the movie star, I am strutting my stuff at Cinema City (LEA2).

A modern, grayscale world with neon --  the environment embodies the glamour of an early Film Noir Hollywood.



Amazingly I had a brief interlude with stardom -- of the real life film variety.  I learned a great deal in my months on the movie sets.  While I don't plan on going back to those days, it is indeed fun to play at being a paparazzi favorite.


My outfit:

From Tres Chic

fame femme : RuffleTop - Black -- lots of fun; plenty of colors and sizes including Slink, Maitreya and standard sizing mesh

MURRAY- Round-Frame Sunglasses - I really love these! I had an issue with the lenses and my mesh eyelashes but by tinting the lenses black (they are gradients of course) the problem was solved.  Gold or silver and three lense tints by hud.

#Foxy - Youth hair - sleak and stylish with a topknot and lots of length.



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Helamiyo and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts