Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Desert Bohemian

Thanks to a post by sexyback yesterday, I am the proud owner of a lovely set of jewelry from Mariposa Jewels. Not only is the onyx and turquoise version in the Midnight board set, there are two other color renditions -- both including turquoise. There are bracelets in the pack too. A lovely prize for sure.


Don't miss the two great gifts (and I do mean really great gifts) in boxes on the counter not far from the entrance. Another lovely set is in the 10 minute lucky chair and a watch is underway.This is a not to be missed trip if you like Boho jewelry *wink*.


And bridging our real and virtual worlds, this is the new memorial in Rouge for the Lindens that have lost their jobs this week. 30 percent of the workforce - gone. Aside from the impact on the employees, I am personally not happy with the new direction being mapped out by The Labs. I don't want to social network :D. I want to do what I have been doing for over two years. That works for me. I have seen demos of the new virtual browser based technologies and while they are impressive, they are not what we have grown to expect at Phil's. Interaction is not a replacement for creativity. But, resistance if often futile. Only time will tell.

The memorial is being well attended and visitors were very supportive of the Lindens visiting this morning. The sim was much like the opening day of Hair Fair lagwise, so I flew next door to take photos. My lovely location above turned out to be the home and adjoining public park of one of our well known photographers.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Black Coal Tipped Brown
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: *BOOM* Rhapsody  (old)

Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Acat Color Option 3

Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts