Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Post 1500


There is something about milestones. They creep up on you. This is fashion post 1500. I may or may not make it to 2,000, but even if I do -- it will be awhile. So I wanted to purposefully choose a photo that reflected how I feel today. I made several versions of this shot. Different Windlight settings came into play. Alternate filters were chosen and discarded. In the end, this one became the winner of my personal contest.

There is a glorious world outside, one to explore.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: MIEL WED HAIR - brown 4 (my latest purchase)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing:  [ Attitudes ] summer 09 freebies - black lace thong (last year)

Accessories: "Melange" by Tekeli-li - Bracelets (my very first SL purchase)

Pose by: LAP

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
Congratulations, Chic! I celebrate this milestone with you, and have enjoyed every minute of the journey. Your picture is perfect :) Here's to many more... :)

Popular Posts